Ximpulse is a team of independent expert consultants. We work in developing and transition countries as well as Switzerland and the EU. We support stakeholders in reform and peace processes, often in conflict-affected and fragile contexts. Our core areas of expertise are constitution building and power-sharing, governance, access to justice and human rights as well as mediation and conflict transformation.
Ximpulse is the exclusive licensee of PolitExchange™ – the Competence Center of the Capital Region Switzerland for Governance Study Visits. Through PolitExchange we design, organise and facilitate learning events that aim to make the Swiss governance experience visible and tangible – as a source of inspiration for reflection and reforms.
Making a difference
- Our expertise and experience is always available for your reform endeavors. We aim for pragmatic and tailored approaches.
- We assist you in dealing with complexity and real-life constraints, assessing dynamics and the different interests of stakeholders, thinking out of the box, and managing challenges in a constructive and sustainable manner.
- We make sure you have state of the art information at hand with clarity on options and their potential impacts for informed decision-making. We help you to look at your challenges from different angles and identify appropriate and feasible approaches.
- We have senior experts with long-term experience in their field who can provide you with the quality of services you require. We cooperate and exchange with other experts to extend our expertise when needed.
- We are familiar with the expectations and perspectives of state and non-state actors, governments and development partners as well as networks and civil society groups. We adapt to different contexts and different counterparts and clients.
- Confidentiality is our daily business. We will be as invisible as you want us to be.